Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

You would have thought a dressing room with players whom respected this manager would have been over the proverbial moon when he signed a contract extension a few days before.

They would go out and show the love, respect and passion they have for Pep, and get a title bid back on track.

I did not see that reaction, I did not see anything, apart from a vast majority of the players on show underperforming from their true abilities and yet again losing to a team with far less ability than ours.
That was very disappointing and we shall see in the next month if the players are keen to fight for the cause or want out.

Pep really needs to lift his game he is off with the pixies and has been for sometime now and like all previous managers under this ownership if he doesn't get this team back on track soon he will be shown the door.

They don't accept mediocrity and we are extremely mediocre at present and the same goes for those responsible for our transfer activity extremely poor for a long time now.

That was very disappointing and we shall see in the next month if the players are keen to fight for the cause or want out.

Pep really needs to lift his game he is off with the pixies and has been for sometime now and like all previous managers under this ownership if he doesn't get this team back on track soon he will be shown the door.

They don't accept mediocrity and we are extremely mediocre at present and the same goes for those responsible for our transfer activity extremely poor for a long time now.
He, Pep is bigger than this club, that's one issue.

He is a very lucky man to have carte blanche at this club, he was never allowed that at Barca or Bayern and no manager should be allowed to have it.

How can Spurs fans be happy with their team parking the bus and having four shots. Spurs are an ultra wealthy club, but they play in the style of a Burnley with better players. We rarely played like that in the dark days.
They finish top four or maybe even win it , they will be delighted.

Results are king, not how you get them.

We used to have a team that was a pleasure to watch, we are now a one dimensional, boring team. Pass, pass , pass and pass again and no end product.

We have declined seriously

I really cant believe the negativity on here. It's just not clicking atm but it will do soon I'm sure of that.
Get behind Guardiola & the team.
LOL, I can't believe people who can't face the truth and see reality.

We are crap and underperforming.

The little fella Ole over the road has got his team above us and they have been appealing all season, that should tell you how far we have fallen and if your satisfied with that, good on you, well done.

A dire season with the players available? please tell me your not serious?

We have major weaknesses in this squad, but more than enough ability to finish top 4.
Not playing to our ability and haven't for a while and Pep has to share some of the blame for that and he will if it continues but I agree with have a number of weaknesses not just in certain positions but an attitude of putting up the white flag if our predictable slow build up dominating possession results in nothing tangible and that is how it is and has been for sometime.

Talent and ability is nothing without application , determination and a desire to win every contest.

Brighton have more of those qualities than we currently do they could and should have been blown away when Villa equalised but they ground out a result we wouldn't have under similar circumstances.

Our players don't seem to enjoy wins under Pep anymore and they are becoming less frequent, the reaction of that win by Brighton so early in the season in front of no fans meant a lot to them and so it should.

Some really worrying signs in my opinion and by no means am I saying that Pep has lost the squad not yet anyway but its the worst set of performances and a shocking start to the first quarter almost to a season that Pep has experienced.

Kev's form is a worry is something bothering him, yes lots of games & not 100% fit but is he behind the club with the Messi coming camp?

I don't know but we have lost a spark with Kev

No Silva & Fernandinio missing has to be a major impact

Are we seeing Pep trying to justify playing Rodri & Mahrez thank god Mendy isn't fit we could have the 3 fucking stooges

There was occasion tonight where Kane went back 50 yards to pick a ball up then turn & ran at the defence all you could see is Rodri miles fucking behind

I laughed at some fans on here trying to tell me Rodri is class, im sorry but he isnt

Gundagun although not HM by trade can play much better than Rodri & unless Dino isn't fit has to play there imo

Ps

Haaland on fire again
He's burnt out and clearly is hating football in empty stadiums.

He was also angry after the Lyon defeat, his total respect for his manager was lost from that game as was much of the dressing room.

His form is worrying and I can't see anything changing soon.

He, Pep is bigger than this club, that's one issue.

He is a very lucky man to have carte blanche at this club, he was never allowed that at Barca or Bayern and no manager should be allowed to have it.
Unless the results start improving he will find out that the owners want tolerate standards below what they expect for their investment and when they act they act relatively quickly.

His friendship and association with the DOF and CEO will count for nought in the end and given they were no doubt driving forces in getting Pep to the club there tenure at least in part is tied to Pep's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.