Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think that Pep means it when he says he wants Messi to stay at Barcelona. Someone already mentioned this, but our team would have to up it's work rate a lot more to compensate for Messi's lack of work rate.

That's the last thing this team needs.

And sometimes age catches up with you. It’s natural. People said the same about Sanchez, just a bad patch of form, he’s fed up of Arsenal, and he became one of the biggest wastes of money in the league. Don’t forget Messi has played over 1000 top flight games, been the main man for most of them, and had the shit kicked out of him for 17 years.
Similar to the poster who tried to equate our signing of Weah to Messi, it's fuck all similar at all.
One is the greatest player to have kicked a ball and is still arguably the best about, the other, well, isn't.

Similar to the poster who tried to equate our signing of Weah to Messi, it's fuck all similar at all.
One is the greatest player to have kicked a ball and is still arguably the best about, the other, well, isn't.
He was one of the greats (Messi) but is in decline, as posters have said earlier, the guy has a lot of mileage in those little legs.

And if he did turn up here, I would insist he gave up all international commitments for starters.

Such as?
Don’t say Felix, Sancho, Mbappe or Haaland, not a single one of them has ever remotely been interested in signing for us. Never mind in January.

Never mind the question of, are we in a position to be trying young players to see if they will make it? We are in the bottom half of the table and going backwards quickly.
I’ve always liked Leon Bailey. He’s a good friend of Sterling as well. 4 goals and 4 assists in 10 games so far this season. Quick, skillful, left footed and can play on both sides. I would replace him with Mahrez any day of the week. Torres on the left, Sterling on the right and Bailey being a backup who can play on both sides. Palmer could also do a job of course

Mahrez, Dinho (contract expiring) and Mendy to be replaced with Bailey, Theo Hernandez and one of D.Luiz/Zakaria/Bennacer would be my ideal summer window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.