Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's either a bullshit rumour after all we've never officially been in for him so why would we say we've closed the door when it was never officially opened? What would make more sense is we've now leaked this as a curveball to try and put it to bed media wise as we're possibly at a point now approaching the January window where negotiations may begin and last thing we want is a media circus so leak this let things quietly settle down then go about our business.
Given its Messi it may not be possible to play it outside of media glare but this may well be an attempt at trying that

I can’t think of a less believable person to be delivering the “City is no longer interested in Messi” news than that woman. She’s not even a journalist, she’s a presenter (according to her Twitter bio) and is connected to La Liga. It is in her interest that Messi stays in La Liga (he’s that competition’s biggest attraction), so her job remains relevant. What kind of sources could she possibly have at City? She’s never given any City news ever, as opposed to several news and interviews straight from Barcelona (who are also interested in Messi staying). It shows how easy people are that this “report” got traction

I can’t think of a less believable person to be delivering the “City is no longer interested in Messi” news than that woman. She’s not even a journalist, she’s a presenter (according to her Twitter bio) and is connected to La Liga. It is in her interest that Messi stays in La Liga (he’s that competition’s biggest attraction), so her job remains relevant. What kind of sources could she possibly have at City? She’s never given any City news ever, as opposed to several news and interviews straight from Barcelona (who are also interested in Messi staying). It shows how easy people are that this “report” got traction

traction is all him staying and not the other way round for the simple reason la liga and all barca fans want it and no one in this country(despite what some might say publicly about him gracing the prem) apart from us city fans want him in a blue shirt.
my mate who is a lifelong home and away scouser openly admits to not wanting him in the prem as he full well knows what he would bring to us for the 2/3 seasons he would be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.