Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allowing myself to believe in January.

If so, we might start to hear it leaking from the Barca end very soon.

Pep's comments, however, inferred next summer might change his viewpoint, but that was just him showing respect to the player and the club he loves.

More pertinently, Tebas squealing like the racist pig he is this week, shows the reality is dawning.

Personally, I'd want in Jan. Why wait for another season for him to settle in, he has lived in Barcelona since the age of 13?

We would have an incredible shot at winning the Champions League this season with him getting up to speed in February.
I’d not refer to our chances of winning the CL this season as incredible with or without him given the current shit show! Aguero is well past his peak. He’s either injured of not match fit And that’s not going to suddenly change. Don’t know what we’re doing extending his contract to be honest.

Allowing myself to believe in January.

If so, we might start to hear it leaking from the Barca end very soon.

Pep's comments, however, inferred next summer might change his viewpoint, but that was just him showing respect to the player and the club he loves.

More pertinently, Tebas squealing like the racist pig he is this week, shows the reality is dawning.

Personally, I'd want in Jan. Why wait for another season for him to settle in, he has lived in Barcelona since the age of 13?

We would have an incredible shot at winning the Champions League this season with him getting up to speed in February.

Reckon there’s anything in today’s report from Sky Sports that we’ve dropped our interest?

You know Aguero is virtually finished when Pep is warning that Sergio coming back won’t change much. He’ll get a new deal because of Messi, but it’s not the right decision.

You know Aguero is virtually finished when Pep is warning that Sergio coming back won’t change much. He’ll get a new deal because of Messi, but it’s not the right decision.
Be like Dad’s army next season

Be like Dad’s army next season
Front 3 of Aguero, Messi and Sterling. With Foden, Ferran and Jesus on the bench and Pep bemused as to why we are easy to play against with zero high pressing. We can’t rule it out, that’s the worrying thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.