Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well He has been quoted by many news outlets.
Mubarak told a media conference in the United Arab Emirates that Messi is the one player he wishes City had signed "We asked [manager Pep] Guardiola to talk to him, we offered him triple the salary he has at Barcelona, but he never accepted."

That was two years ago maybe Messi wants a new challenge?

Just rested yes but when has Messi been left out of any Barca side?

Just dont think his hearts in it imo
They are desperate not to lose league games and play in Europa League next season. They are currently 9 points behind atletico with same number of matches played. CL match is not as important as the la Liga match in weekend. Probably rested him.

Well He has been quoted by many news outlets.
Mubarak told a media conference in the United Arab Emirates that Messi is the one player he wishes City had signed "We asked [manager Pep] Guardiola to talk to him, we offered him triple the salary he has at Barcelona, but he never accepted."

No chance Khaldoon tells the press we offered him triple salary absolutely no chance.

Not everything written in the press is true.

Its obvious we want him but no chance we'd have given him a million pound a week lol.

That was two years ago maybe Messi wants a new challenge?
Absolutely Possible. The reasoning behind my post was money is not something that will make a significant change in messi's decision to come over .

No chance Khaldoon tells the press we offered him triple salary absolutely no chance.

Not everything written in the press is true.

Its obvious we want him but no chance we'd have given him a million pound a week lol.
Well that was Messi in 2016 when the salary was offered. He was unplayable. Messi to city then would have made us unbeatable for a long long time in Europe and league . He was completely worth it I would say. We would have made more history than we already have.

Absolutely Possible. The reasoning behind my post was money is not something that will make a significant change in messi's decision to come over .

Correct and why it was reported that messi would reduce his wages significantly and it’s not a motive for his move.

I just dread to think the absolute mess we will be in as a club once Messi and Pep fuck off, the short term 'gains' people are obsessing over are going to put us so far back as a Club it is staggering, we're turning into everything we have been told by the press and other fans and argued we aren't as a Club. All for one player who is only coming here as a favour to his fucking mate who won't care what damage is done to the Club once gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.