Return of Supporters

Who knows where it hit - it looked like top of arm to me but wasn't clear. What was VERY clear was 24 hours later in the 2nd minute of the game the ball hit a Liverpool player in the box for what should have been a pen. Replays even showed the arm moving TOWARDS the ball and then the camera's comically showed the player distraught as soon as it 'went' to VAR as he (thought) he knew what was coming. Of course, despite that, no penalty was given
My grape about gabby,I no the position were he was,but only one camera angle was shown,on my stream anyway.and I couldn't tell is was to fuzzy

Rags and Dippers in stadiums would celebrate VAR as its making its "decisions" because they know the "resulting decision" goes their way.
No way will i be going back while football is this corrupt.
The FA are taking the piss out of all the other fans of clubs who don't follow the Yank Twins.
They have used the last 2 years as an experiment to see if it works helping the Twins out by gaining points,decisions and headlines for them.
Result...a Eureka moment for them, so the format is here for the long term unfortunately.
Just cheating corrupt cunts who have ruined the once beautiful game.
Now excuse me im just off to kick Fuck out of my Dermot Gallagher effigy

Should be able to down 3or 4 pints of warm piss at half time due to no queues !
Doubt very much you'll even have the option. Pretty sure all food/drink will be banned. Be straight to your seat with a pair of courtesy binoculars so you can see the next fan along from you, putting your hand up for permission to go to the toilet and an instant lifetime ban should you even attempt to shout or sing whilst inside.

Having watched the Coronavirus briefing tonight it seems pretty clear to me that we won't see supporters back at the Etihad in any great number this season, if any at all. It seems that the best we can expect for a vaccine roll out is by Easter for the vulnerable group & NHS staff plus other front line workers. Mass vaccination is going to be further down the line. In addition of course Manchester has got to get itself out of Tier 3 which is going to be a long haul by the look of things.
Like many fellow Blues on here I resigned myself to writing off this season long ago. Now hoping that the Covid nightmare will be behind us by next summer so we can all get back to the stadium without restrictions.
Looking on the bright side, the way City have been performing this season it's been a good time to be prevented from going - watching on telly has been bad enough, but nowhere near as expensive !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.