2020/21 David Silva watch - Real Sociedad.

Do it mate, loving it here atm. For City games go to The Queen Vic just off the seafront in the far end of Los Cristianos, near the Arona Gran Hotel, current home of the Tenerife branch

I've been going over for about 18 years. I was there in July/August but almost all the bars were shut but I had a great time until they started banning singers and making you wear bloody masks outdoors which spoilt it a bit. I have a flight booked 17th December but no idea if the flight ban will be lifted. I've then got to get a clear covid test 72 hours before and there is an 11pm curfew on bars so not sure if it's worth all the hassle at the minute. It will be the first Christmas and New Year I've missed in years there if it falls flat.

I admire his decision making. There were so many options for him, including the US, Lazio etc. It seemed a shock that he chose Real Sociedad but he was clearly evaluating all projects and you get the feeling he just knew something like this was on the cards. Best of luck David.

Really hope I get to go to San Sebastian to see Silva play before he retires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.