TV Fixtures - 2020/21

This is absolute joke now ... no sign of December fixtures ... and today is 23rd November with only one gameweek (known) in between and that's this coming weekend.

I need to sort work, am I taking Sat/Sun Shift, am I doing Fri/Sat or do I take Sun/Mon ... I need to sort my work around Christmas and New Year ... I need to sort midweek working days ... and all fucking depend on when these idiots can announce if we're playing Fri or Sat or Sun or Mon and mid-week fixtures on Tue or Wed ???? ... I don't like to miss City games and always they go first in my calendar, then anything else (like work etc ;)

Get a move on PL, BT, Sky ...
They don't give a shite mate
I work in the NHS and I'am rotored in 5 out of 7 weekends,80% of my holidays go on City
at least the last 8 months I havn't had to use all my holidays cos we cant attend anyway

This is absolute joke now ... no sign of December fixtures ... and today is 23rd November with only one gameweek (known) in between and that's this coming weekend.

I need to sort work, am I taking Sat/Sun Shift, am I doing Fri/Sat or do I take Sun/Mon ... I need to sort my work around Christmas and New Year ... I need to sort midweek working days ... and all fucking depend on when these idiots can announce if we're playing Fri or Sat or Sun or Mon and mid-week fixtures on Tue or Wed ???? ... I don't like to miss City games and always they go first in my calendar, then anything else (like work etc ;)

Before this weekend. Surely.
Sky production, camera crews, transport logistics etc all must need to know sooner than this.

Sorry if the answer is already in this thread, but how do I go about paying to watch our Burnley match this Saturday on bt?

most likely due to the government announcing the new tier system tomorrow (Thursday) - some grounds during December may be off limits and others open to limited crowds as I understand it, may have a bearing on what’s showing when?

most likely due to the government announcing the new tier system tomorrow (Thursday) - some grounds during December may be off limits and others open to limited crowds as I understand it, may have a bearing on what’s showing when?
So even if there’s a crowd capped at one or four thousand that will be enough to mean they don’t have to provide uk tv coverage??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.