TV Fixtures - 2020/21

No sign of December of January fixtures yet but will now come out shortly after the above statement ... with pretty much one fixture each time slot so spread out on Friday to Monday every week, including Sat and Sun late games etc.

Premier League's Official Statement:

All fixtures from 21 November through to New Year will be available to fans to watch live in the UK

The Premier League today announces that all fixtures from Saturday 21 November, and throughout the Christmas and new year period, will be made available to fans to watch live in the UK.

Working with our broadcast partners, and with the support of clubs, all matches will be shown via existing Sky Sports, BT Sport, Amazon and BBC services.

Details of the first additional selections covering the period until the end of November are announced today.

December and January selections will follow in due course alongside our usual UK live matches.

Accessible solution for fans

There is a full schedule of Premier League matches over the festive period and clubs are committed to an accessible solution for fans.

These plans have been made with the cooperation of our broadcast partners, working with us to deliver these additional matches while stadiums are missing the supporters who are such an integral part of the game.

Review in the new year

The agreement will be reviewed in the new year following consultation with clubs, broadcast partners and in line with any decisions made by Government regarding the return of spectators to stadiums.

The Premier League and our clubs remain committed to the safe return of fans as soon as possible.
An accessible solution being to continue to charge people for them with the only exception at the moment being Fulham v Everton, not my idea of accessible...

Saturday, 21 November

Newcastle v Chelsea (12:30) - BT Sport

Aston Villa v Brighton (15:00) - BT Sport

Tottenham v Manchester City (17:30) - Sky Sports

Manchester United v West Brom (20:00) - BT Sport

Sunday, 22 November

Fulham v Everton (12:00) - BBC One

Sheffield United v West Ham (14:00) - Sky Sports

Leeds v Arsenal (16:30) - Sky Sports

Liverpool v Leicester (19:15) - Sky Sports

Monday, 23 November

Burnley v Crystal Palace (17:30) - Sky Sports

Wolves v Southampton (20:00) - Sky Sports

Friday, 27 November

Crystal Palace v Newcastle (20:00) - Amazon Prime

Saturday, 28 November

Brighton v Liverpool (12:30) - BT Sport

Manchester City v Burnley (15:00) - BT Sport

Everton v Leeds (17:30) - Sky Sports

West Brom v Sheffield United (20:00) - Sky Sports

Sunday, 29 November

Southampton v Manchester United (14:00) - Sky Sports

Chelsea v Tottenham (16:30) - Sky Sports

Arsenal v Wolves (19:15) - Sky Sports

Monday, 30 November

Leicester v Fulham (17:30) - Sky Sports

West Ham v Aston Villa (20:00) - Sky Sport

It's a pain this late notification. I'm down to be working Derby weekend. If its a 4.30 ko Sunday which is probably most likely then I'm fine but if its the lunchtime one either sat or Sun then I need to Swap shifts which gets harder to do the closer you get to the date

No sign of the December fixtures yet ... they just released that one Nov gameweek reshuffled for all to be on TV and that's that ... fine, we can't attend games right now and don't need to plan for that travel etc. but even for TV, we still need to know as all other life is on hold and can't plan anything else ... will we be on Friday night? Sat, Sun or Monday night? Which mid-week? We have 10 games in December (and the New Year game) ... and only 3 are fixed as of now, 2 CL games and 1 Carabao Cup game ... 7 are PL games that still no idea of the day let alone time to plan anything else.

And won't be surprised that that's all they announce next, i.e. December only (with one game in Jan, the new year day/weekend one) and then leave the rest of the January for later.

This is absolute joke now ... no sign of December fixtures ... and today is 23rd November with only one gameweek (known) in between and that's this coming weekend.

I need to sort work, am I taking Sat/Sun Shift, am I doing Fri/Sat or do I take Sun/Mon ... I need to sort my work around Christmas and New Year ... I need to sort midweek working days ... and all fucking depend on when these idiots can announce if we're playing Fri or Sat or Sun or Mon and mid-week fixtures on Tue or Wed ???? ... I don't like to miss City games and always they go first in my calendar, then anything else (like work etc ;)

Get a move on PL, BT, Sky ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.