COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck the government over? Or try and fight for a fair deal. 67% for Manchester but as soon as national lockdown it’s back up to 80%?
Why did Liverpool go into tier 3 so quickly? Did they think health over wealth? Personally I would rather be well and skint than wealthy and dead but that's just my opinion. Burnham had done fuck all for the region before the pandemic and he has done fuck all since. How he ever got elected is beyond me as he is nothing but a failed career politician with a huge ego

Why did Liverpool go into tier 3 so quickly? Did they think health over wealth? Personally I would rather be well and skint than wealthy and dead but that's just my opinion. Burnham had done fuck all for the region before the pandemic and he has done fuck all since. How he ever got elected is beyond me as he is nothing but a failed career politician with a huge ego

Health over wealth? Deary me. As if people losing their jobs would've been good for their health.

Hancock sucking up big time to Liverpool, Not even hiding they are being rewarded for being a nice pet dog.

He is using them as a way to say - 'look at what you could of won'. Hoping to persuade more compliance to gain promotion to tier 2,

It will do the opposite I am afraid as people will just see it as political not medical. When it is really a bit of both.

Somehow the neutrophil must sense the bacterium but I'd love to know how, and I'd love to know how it controls it's movement. It's almost as if it is thinking. How does it move?

Imagine being this critical of someone desperate to help his own people while turning a blind eye to the corrupt, uncaring and hate stirring government we have in office.

It’s a bit like watching Star Wars and thinking Obi Wan is a cock for putting his nose in the Empire’s business. As for that social justice wanker Luke Skywalker...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.