Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the result from last night been ratified yet?
I thought Herr Klopp was appealing like Trump

Nobody at work is talking about it, probably 70% scouse fans, odd that football is off the agenda today, wonder why?

Oh yeah, I was agreeing with you. All the best managers are arseholes, they have to be in this job. I wouldn't want to get on Pep's bad side. Not that I'm suggesting he's a bully or anything, he just comes across as very strict.

I hope he does as well because Everton suffer from the same complacency. There are players who've been here since Koeman who only seem to perform when they feel like it, and there's a bit of an old boys' club mentality with our backroom staff, though I blame Kenwright for that. I honestly don't think we'll ever progress much while he's around.
I used to meet Kenwright quite a bit via a mutual friend. You couldn't meet a nicer man or a more ardent Everton fan. But he's the last person you would want to run your football club. I believe Everton's demise was because he clung on for too long. In my view fans are almost always rubbish at running football clubs because they make too many emotional decisions.

Has the result from last night been ratified yet?
I thought Herr Klopp was appealing like Trump
The actual result was "Liverpool was unable to score more goals than their opponents."
I recall many years ago, a new employee at Rolls Royce, being given his first sales lesson "Remember, our cars never break down, they merely fail to go".

Atalanta shouldn't have even been playing at Anfield last night. They dodn't have enough 'istry to qualify for the champions league.
Bang on, it is teams like Atalanta that are ruining the Champs League. They don't care about 'istry, fancy not letting li'pool shoot never mind scoring and then having the cheek to score themselves at the world famous ground*

*That's not the one that cost them 50 mill - that one was never built. It's the one where they forced out local people from their homes to build a bigger stand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.