Porto (A) - CL | Pre-Match Thread

Porto (A) Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if our Portuguese players will be targeted if they play?

We're through already the last couple of seasons it's not mattered too much if teams finished first or second, both pots have been almost equally hard so I'd be taking a 'B' side and youth...the kids fresh from the dipper result would love it.

Wonder if our Portuguese players will be targeted if they play?

We're through already the last couple of seasons it's not mattered too much if teams finished first or second, both pots have been almost equally hard so I'd be taking a 'B' side and youth...the kids fresh from the dipper result would love it.
I may be wrong but doesn't topping the group mean 2nd leg of KOs are home games?

Pep imo, will go strong to try and secure too

-----------------Steffen----------
Cancelo--THB---Stones--Ake--Mendy
-------------Foden---Doyle-----------------
----Bernardo---Torres---Sterling----

A strong team and twat porto, the rags of the portuguese league and all round cheating cunts over the years.

Eddie
Walker
Dias
Stones
Mendy
Ferdy
Kev
Bernardo
Foden
Jesus
Torres

We can rest walker and kev against fulham giving them a full 10 day days before the derby

Rotate. We have a great squad but don't burn out players. I'd play Stones again though. He's doing well. Be careful with Jesus. The only area that's awkward is the central striker where we don't have many options. I'd rest Jesus if there are questions over Aguero's fitness.

I think I'd play Steffen too. At some point Ederson will get inhured / suspended so we need to get big game experience into our no.2 keeper.

Could play Gundog, Doyle or Fernandinho where I've put Ake.

------------Steffen
Cancelo-Stones-Laporte-Zinchenko
--------------Ake
-------Bernardo---Foden
----Sterling--Nmecha--Torres

I want to win the game but have a fresh 11 for Fulham.

A strong team and twat porto, the rags of the portuguese league and all round cheating cunts over the years.

Eddie
Walker
Dias
Stones
Mendy
Ferdy
Kev
Bernardo
Foden
Jesus
Torres

We can rest walker and kev against fulham giving them a full 10 day days before the derby
I'd rotate in CL and full strength v Fulham. We're not in a position at the moment to be confident about Premier League games.

I'd rotate in CL and full strength v Fulham. We're not in a position at the moment to be confident about Premier League games.
But We need to win against porto to finish top of the group. We can rest some players but a strong team is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.