COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
For andyhinch

Cheshire East 72 cases - up from 52. Total cases 9034. Pop score up 19 to 2352.

Weekly Pop rises from 123 to 130.

Between 8% and 10% of school children are having to stay at home because of Covid-19
Tell me about it, and that clueless fool Williamson thinks three weeks at the end of the summer will make it all level. he needs to go back to school as hes clearly not intelligent enough to be an MP let alone a minister.

My youngest has already missed nearly six and a half weeks of classroom teaching in her gcse year.

Yes no need to talk about Shipman at all - but the statistics really are terrible in Tameside.
It's bloody sad. I did some work in Tameside just before Covid. The people couldn't have been kinder and it's a big Blue area. Virtually everyone I met seemed to be City fans. I hope they can get back on their feet.

Tell me about it, and that clueless fool Williamson thinks three weeks at the end of the summer will make it all level. he needs to go back to school as hes clearly not intelligent enough to be an MP let alone a minister.

My youngest has already missed nearly six and a half weeks of classroom teaching in her gcse year.

My daughters school must be one of the lucky ones. Only had reception having to have any time off out of all the 7 years. Maybe it’s because it’s infants and primary and they only mix outside of school with their parents, whereas older kids are more likely to go off doing their own thing and catch it outside of school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.