Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Fulham (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having tried to guess one of Pep's teams for the last 3 years or more , and never once got it right , i am going to refrain from predicting line-ups anymore , needless to say there will be the usual outrage if FFS starts , similar to the pre-match against Burnley (and then FFS goes and scores a hat-trick and makes a lot of us looke like idiots :)

The only concession i would like is that Phil Foden gets his chance to prove to Pep he can also contibute to winning Premier league games as well as the champs league and domestic cups , Pep can then pick the other ten players from the 25 man squad and i would be quite happy , he appears to know what he is doing.

I dont think we'll see Foden start. Pep either thinks he cant play twice a week or he still doesn't trust him. Hope to be proven wrong

We'll see if Pep meant what he said about ignoring seniority and rewarding performances.

Having tried to guess one of Pep's teams for the last 3 years or more , and never once got it right , i am going to refrain from predicting line-ups anymore , needless to say there will be the usual outrage if FFS starts , similar to the pre-match against Burnley (and then FFS goes and scores a hat-trick and makes a lot of us looke like idiots :)

The only concession i would like is that Phil Foden gets his chance to prove to Pep he can also contibute to winning Premier league games as well as the champs league and domestic cups , Pep can then pick the other ten players from the 25 man squad and i would be quite happy , he appears to know what he is doing.

You can be sure Mahrez will be starting and Foden will not.

City look a lot more solid with Foden and Bernardo. I think KDB is struggling a little with his fitness. He looks short of a few bhp when he's on the ball or when City lose it upfield.

Pep took KDB out of the side after Spurs and it was right call. I expect he will come back for this game but we need to be careful with him because he was runnin on empty and that was becoming very evident.
He makes box to box runs regularly throughout matches; it’s no wonder he looks cream crackered when they do close up shots of him walking/labouring afterwards.

Last edited:
You can be sure Mahrez will be starting and Foden will not.

tbf Mahrez played brilliantly and also scored a hat trick in his last league outing. It'd be weird to drop him.

I'd like to see both Mahrez and Foden on the pitch. IMO if Foden's crossed assist for Mahrez' headed and third goal, against burnley, is anything to go by, then they're on the same wavelength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.