Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Fulham (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden didn't play in midfield . We had fernandinho and rodri pivot and Bernardo not as effective as KDB in similar role.

KDB "not mobile" . surely a joke?!
He made a great assist early on against Burnley when he got to the heart of their defence and played in Mahrez but I want to see carry the ball at his feet past opponents regularly then I will know he is back to his best.
Well he’s just had another full week off and is still our best player. It would be nice to see Foden in there alongside him in games like this but think we know it‘s very unlikely. Would rather see the deadly duo in there at the moment freeing Kev up than trying to make a case for Bernardo on current form. Yes he’ll keep running all game but currently as if he’s in quick sand whilst providing very little in terms of goal threat or assists.

I don't think Foden can play twice in a week. He struggles to stay in the game for the full 90 mins as it is. But his time will come. He's being managed brilliantly by Guardiola.
Try telling Sly, BT and BBC, shit stirring cunts the lot of em. He’ll get more fucking game time than fucking Fred did last night. I remember Danny fucking mills saying two years ago on 5 Live that Phil should leave City for more game time; even at that young age Phil had played more minutes for City than that leeching **** did in 5 fucking years. DMIAFC

Sorry if it's been asked but when was the last time we had two consecutive 3pm kickoffs on a Saturday? Excluding FA Cup games if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.