City removing seats

I think if anyone needs any evidence that match day revenue still counts? Then here you have it . Another nail in the coffin for us supporters.

So, we're reducing our capacity to increase our match day revenue via increased sponsorship.
For a club that has got so much right since the takeover, they certain know how to piss off the match going fan/customer.

It's like they know fans are not renewing and are replacing us with adverts. The game has gone to shit.
Yes, I’ve heard people say they are not renewing. Plus, the peole who sit next to me buy extra seats around the ground eg to invite customers for their businesses to games. The ID rules,in the context of Covid, might mean purchasing those extra seats is no longer a runner.

Sadly, I know 2 season card holders who have died in recent weeks and many more Blues will have gone to the Kippax in the sky during the lockdown. Having 1,000 less seats won’t stop Blues who really want to go getting tickets. That said, it still feels poor that seats are being replaced for advertising space.

Last edited:
A couple of years ago Danny Wilson had a good rep on here but he’s just another money grabbing fooker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.