City removing seats

Those seats behind the goal must have had a shocking view. Having had the pleasure of sitting for 3 years in row 4 of the North Stand I know what I'm talking about.

I think fans on here said that when they were being introduced. I think the phase 'money grabbing' was banded about also!

And before anyone says anything, I've had the experience of having my seat taken away when the Family Stand was extended into the North Stand Lower.

There is clearly capacity to relocate the fans from these seats.
Those tickets are some of the cheapest in the ground, people choose them for that reason they wont be able to get tickets for that price after next season.

Well when messi comes we going to make a killing on advertisement so shifting those shit front row seats is well worth it and anyone who has to move will be in a better seat to those.

Those tickets are some of the cheapest in the ground, people choose them for that reason they wont be able to get tickets for that price after next season.

Fair point but the seats on the pitch level were a bad idea in the first place.

It will probably look something like this, but incorporated into the matchday experience. Digital banners, clapping hands, bright pink adverts, etc. F*** of City! Football is nothing without the fans. But adverts and revenue will take there place.

1607028397776.jpeg

I’ve never enjoyed the lower tiers, it’s fun on away days for the atmosphere but home games I actually want to see what’s happening haha

When they threw people out of the north stand.....excuses
When they threw people out of their seats for the tunnel club ....more excuses, now more thrown out of their seats ....more excuses. Fact is there are people at the club , one in particular , who see us fans as customers to be exploited & monetised at every opertunity.
It’s been a great 10 yrs City , thanks for the memories .

Remember when they asked fans to remove their home made flags in tier two.
They got round it by having digital versions to keep everybody happy. This slowly turned into more and more adverts.
They did it gradually so nobody noticed.

Well they have already got screens showing fans at home due to Covid etc. Maybe they plan on expanding this idea to cover entire stands?
So we all log on on Skype/Zoom, and cheer the boys on, with a small square in the stadium having your face on.
then when it suits them, bang an advert appears instead.
Slowly over time, less and less fans bother logging in.

Think it could never happen?

For sale, one red pen. Previously used to draw red circles. No longer needed.(just like the fans)

1607029261371.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.