United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to United's game a WHU to see who Sky wheel out to register their disgust at Cavani. They brought out Victor Anichebe for his debut and then retired him after he did his job. This after John Barnes refused to toe the line and say that Bernardo did wrong.

So I look forward to seeing Victor again. I'm sure it's all they'll talk about for the whole of the game.
Alf garnett

Alf garnett
I'm looking forward to United's game a WHU to see who Sky wheel out to register their disgust at Cavani. They brought out Victor Anichebe for his debut and then retired him after he did his job. This after John Barnes refused to toe the line and say that Bernardo did wrong.

So I look forward to seeing Victor again. I'm sure it's all they'll talk about for the whole of the game.
I am passing through Woodford shortly so I will knock on Hinchcliffe’s door and ask him to repeat his sky cock sucking interview techninque.

At last. Somebody who understands the idiom and spells it correctly…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.