United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit of an odd one, on one hand I want them knocked out for the comedy value. The again they could go on to do well in the Europa League.

We all know that they don't have enough to win the CL so for me i'd like them to just scrape through and then watch them get their arses handed to them in the KO stages.
but you know fortune favours the brave and the lucky draws they'd pull out the hat would help them

I remember them signing Ian Storey-Moore at the same we signed Rodney Marsh. ISM was a complete flop, whilst whatever you think of him Marsh was a delight to watch.

Ooohhhh Rodney Rodney, Rodney, Rodney, Rodney, Rodney Rodney Marsh.
Stick your Ian Moore up your fuckin arse.

Can't remember what I had for dinner ,but will never forget this one.

It's a bit of an odd one, on one hand I want them knocked out for the comedy value. The again they could go on to do well in the Europa League.

We all know that they don't have enough to win the CL so for me i'd like them to just scrape through and then watch them get their arses handed to them in the KO stages.
The European powers that be won't want them out of the competition after all the hard work put in to get them there in the first place by the domestic powers that be.
It may be an experiment to see how far can VAR get a shite team in the CL, now the PL experiment has succeeded.

It’s a very tough call, don’t want them getting a win in the europa league if they end up in that, don’t want them sneaking through the the CL if they get a decent draw.

But the flip side is that if they get put out of either sharpish it will help their regular late charge for a top 4 place.

We just need Olly to keep up the good work, regular corners turned.....straight into a dead end.

And Cavani's racist tweet gone, news of him tweeting a racist comment drops from the headlines, job done by the press.
Anyone surprised? Believe me I don't want any player banned or tarnished being a racist but Bernardo got absolutely hammered off the press for a good 7 or 8 days, day in day out, the cunts on sky in particular falling over themselves to stick their two penneth worth of shite in.
All I want is everyone to be treated equal.
Fat chance.
I'm looking forward to United's game a WHU to see who Sky wheel out to register their disgust at Cavani. They brought out Victor Anichebe for his debut and then retired him after he did his job. This after John Barnes refused to toe the line and say that Bernardo did wrong.

So I look forward to seeing Victor again. I'm sure it's all they'll talk about for the whole of the game.

I'm looking forward to United's game a WHU to see who Sky wheel out to register their disgust at Cavani. They brought out Victor Anichebe for his debut and then retired him after he did his job. This after John Barnes refused to toe the line and say that Bernardo did wrong.

So I look forward to seeing Victor again. I'm sure it's all they'll talk about for the whole of the game.
Clyde Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.