Return of Supporters

No supporters should be allowed until every club can have the same. Two thousand or not it's still an added advantage.
We are in a title race with Liverpool and thanks to Boris clashing with Andy Burnham the scousers have fans back and we don’t. I understand the financial reasons, I understand the scientific reasons, I understand the political reasons but from a fair sporting perspective it is wrong and will in itself have an influence on the league. Thanks Boris, you dishevelled baboon.

Too be honest I don’t get the unfair advantage argument of having 2,000-4,000 fans in a stadium where we have none , it’s hardly going to be intimidating we’ve played places where we’ve been allowed to attend and it’s just the same ,the players won’t bat an eye lid if anything it’ll spur them them on .
The size of our back room team will nearly even the numbers up anyway :)

Fans having concerns about arbitrary ticket allocations or the majority of available seats going to corporates is moaning.

First they came for the communists..

We are in a title race with Liverpool and thanks to Boris clashing with Andy Burnham the scousers have fans back and we don’t. I understand the financial reasons, I understand the scientific reasons, I understand the political reasons but from a fair sporting perspective it is wrong and will in itself have an influence on the league. Thanks Boris, you dishevelled baboon.

in all likelihood, tomorrow will be the only home PL match we’re not allowed fans whilst others are.. so hopefully it won’t make any difference at all

As per usual we're scratching around looking for how a return of supporters might work and fed off scraps from PB and others. North London derby this weekend. Here's how Spurs are leading the way and informing their fans.

As I read this the criteria for a supporter to get into the ground is

1. be a season ticket holder or appropriate stakeholder (unlikely “Cityzen non ST member” in our case)
2. Provide valid photo ID? Before hand
3. Deferring ST to 21/22 (6 games owed) or requested refund. I don’t believe anyone specifically requested to defer on medical grounds at city at this stage and therefore can’t apply like Spurs? Therefore either you buy a ticket or use 1 credit until everyone had a go who wants to.
4. Complete an universal premier league health questionnaire 72 hours before the game.
5. Must be able to receive a ticket contactless so have a smartphone. My father has a £10 phone and May affect non tech fans. Small number never the less.
6. Arrive at a specific entry time. Okay fair enough like a movie or train
7. All other health and safety measures set by govt. masks, temp checks and sanitiser. Standard

Unknowns.
1. The applicants will have to be from “M” postcode? Personally I’m from NI so little or no chance of travel as I would need a flight or ferry and we don’t have tier system here...just lockdown until 11th. I know many ST holders are from the other areas outside of Manchester but within 10/20 miles so grey area ( eg Stockport) or Scotland, Wales, ROI, the south etc etc.

Unknowns.
1. The applicants will have to be from “M” postcode? Personally I’m from NI so little or no chance of travel as I would need a flight or ferry and we don’t have tier system here...just lockdown until 11th. I know many ST holders are from the other areas outside of Manchester but within 10/20 miles so grey area ( eg Stockport) or Scotland, Wales, ROI, the south etc etc.
All of Greater Manchester is lumped together so it wouldn't just be M postcodes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.