COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally! I don't like reading the comments judging peoples actions. Let's be honest, the vast majority of people here ( myself included ) have shown unbelievable patience with all of this. I am not downplaying covid, it is bad for certain people mainly the old and people with respiratory conditions, but to the overwhelming majority it akin to a bad cold. We've had our lives pushed and pulled all over the place and got on with it, many have suffered financially, mentally and physically, How about the judgy people actually give us credit instead of trying to shame people.
I live in tier 3 but worked in tier 2 this week , had a pint on the days I was in tier 2

its barmy

haha, not really Len, I have said on here several times when i have specifically diasagreed with the government. Namely over Cummings and his lies.
Then the way ppe was procured via MPs mates who had no experience in the industry. Rather than using approved and proven NHS suplliers that were ignored.

The lack of support for the arts and entertainment industry at grass roots level is also appalling. I have written to my Tory MP complaining about that.

Williamson is a complete idiot who isnt up to the job imo. His pathetic decisions are deeply affecting my youngest daughter and her future career, she is in her final gcse year and has missed 6 weeks of classroom teaching because of isolating this term alone and nearly three and half months last year. I have also written to my MP every time she has had to isolate and miss lessons which is three times, i have told her he is inept and clearly isnt up to the job. His words today do nothing to dispel my belief in his inability to cock things up.
I’d write to the NEU and the NAS who, with their mates in the Labour Party, have done their utmost to make the life of Headteachers absolute hell when they are trying their best to keep schools open.

Just back from picking up a takeaway in wilmslow. If you'd told me tonight was the main works' Christmas party night 2020 I'd easily have believed, at half five there were crowds of people either side of the road and several staggering folk.

Great for the economy at least.

With a 'substantial' meal?
To be fair I had a wrap

On friday I was working at a posh hotel in York , asked manager if he knew what a substantial meal was he had no clue

I asked about the tier and staying over he said he couldn’t stop people staying and personally wouldn’t turn customers away

To be fair I had a wrap

On friday I was working at a posh hotel in York , asked manager if he knew what a substantial meal was he had no clue

I asked about the tier and staying over he said he couldn’t stop people staying and personally wouldn’t turn customers away
Been around since 2003 as part of licencing act when serving under 18's
Screenshot_20201205_182930_com.android.chrome.jpg

To be fair I had a wrap

What hotel mate? Love York and may pop over for the evening on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.