Premier League games 4/5/6/7 December

Yes, why?

But Jose did the same at United. Won a couple of cups, and the United fans were delighted. Then they got fed up and bored shitless with Jose’s tactics. The rest is history.

Ask yourself this question. Could you watch that dross all season?

Eventually Jose’s defend, hoof, and score on the break tactics every game will be found out. Especially if Son and/or Kane get injured.

Another defender coming on! 6 defenders in a line inside the box. Lol!
I'm not a fan of his football at all. But I don't need to be. He's not our manager. I bet spurs fans and the board are delighted with him this season.

Tottenham have now become a real threat to the title and they have manager that knows how to win titles . Massive chance for Spurs this season .

He will always score , we need to adapt the rest his game a bit
I think even that will fall off, as a lot of his game was about brilliant movement and making a yard of space to rocket in his trademark worldies, both things that become more difficult at this level when you lose your pace and general athleticism, which happens with age and these sort of knee injuries.

I don’t think he is “done” by any means, just that we aren’t likely to regularly see the same Sergio we have all revered for so long and it would probably benefit him and us to adjust our expectations accordingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.