United (A) Post Match Thread

His passing is exceptional if he has time on the ball. It's the physical aspects of his game that have dipped thus when he has to motor to get to a pass, rebound his final shot or crucial final ball is off. He's still good but not as good as he was and this is part of the dip in our offensive game.
I still think you’re looking in the wrong place for our current problems, here’s what I think is contributing to it
Mahrez - flat track bully, one trick pony
Sterling - inconsistent (but starting to be consistently poor) with a terrible finishing rate especially in a one on one
Rhodri - too slow and his first thought is sideward or backwards
Ederson - shots to save ratio is poor and his distribution wasn’t great yesterday either
Pep - refusing to make subs when whatever he’s planned isn’t working and his not giving Foden enough PL game time
You may agree or disagree with this but I certainly think what I’ve put above is more of an issue than KDB not playing at his highest level

Mahrez played really well for Leicester in a totally different format than City adopt.

He is so predictable and lazy which is frustrating to watch and I question why Pep persists with playing him.

Whilst Jesus isn't everybody's favourite, he has little chance when Mahrez and Sterling as as ineffective as they were yesterday, and they have been pretty much the same for most of this season.

Mahrez scoring a hat-trick again is an outcome we are unlikely to see again this season . Actually a luxury item we may never see again !

Totally agree Jesus and even KDB are being let down by Sterling and Mahrez. Outside of the defence and those 2 players the rest are just not performing well enough. Patience must be running thin. I would use Foden,Torres, Doyle and even Silva much more often.

Mahrez and Raz need rockets up their arses. I would develop the young ones it’s been a while now since those 2 have shown consistent form.

They will be getting that arse kicking in the dressing room and at the match reviews, he doesn’t need to slate his players in public giving the already biased press more ammo and lower trust and confidence levels..

City will be in the mix when it matters and there is no team better than us when it comes to the Sleeves rolled up part of a season, we’ve proved that time and time again ..
Great reply this. The one sure fire way to lose your players is to berate them in public.

The offside saved us. The pen would have stood without it, Kavanagh couldn't wait to give it. No way he would have overturned it.
Tyler said that Kavanagh is from Manchester but hadn't declared an allegiance for either side, otherwise he wouldn't be reffing the game, before adding "but he doesn't live there now." Hmm.

It might be hard to hear but Mahrez’s contribution over the last 15 months is so much larger than Bernardos.
I am scratching my mind wondering what has happened to some of our key players. The two that stand out are Sterling and Bernardo, the latter was supposed to be the replacement for Spanish Dave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.