Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona ain't getting through the next round of CL so probably best if Messi joins us in January
PSG are terrible this season.

As bad as Barcelona is, PSG is equally bad or even slightly worse. 4 losses in L1 afer 14 games. Unprecedented since the takeover. We are woeful and if Barça has a chance to qualify against a tier 1 team, it is against PSG.

Sucks that we topped our group to get the strongest tier 2 team too.

French tv rights dead and the money it was worth gone forever, how can psg stay solvent?
PSG will always be "solvent" as long as the Qataris are there. PSG is fine. It is only because FFP is absurd that we are thinking PSG could not be solvent.

TV rights aren't paid but they are going to get paid one way or another. Mediapro (Telefoot) wanted to renegociate the rights after the pandemic and they aren't paying until they can reach an agreement. If it is not reached, Mediapro will lose the rights (bankruptcy or whatever they choose) and Canal + will buy them with a (big) discount.

Bottom line : yes, french clubs will lose a lot of money (again) but they will still receive money from rights holder.

As we are talking about Messi here, it would be madness to sign Messi for PSG. I already said it here, i consider Messi to be an exceptional player and i would be thrilled to have my favourite club associated with him but we need to be realistic. PSG would commit the same error Barça did (under FFP).

PSG are terrible this season.

As bad as Barcelona is, PSG is equally bad or even slightly worse. 4 losses in L1 afer 14 games. Unprecedented since the takeover. We are woeful and if Barça has a chance to qualify against a tier 1 team, it is against PSG.

Sucks that we topped our group to get the strongest tier 2 team too.
PSG will easily beat Barca

Typical City that we have the chance to sign the best player ever on a free, he wants to come then in the season leading up to it we go to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.