Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really arsed if he comes or not. It would be great to say we’ve witnessed one of the greatest players of all time in a City shirt, but I’m more concerned what he can do on the pitch. We need to sign keen players that have something to prove. If he can still produce for a couple of seasons then so be it.

Typical City that we have the chance to sign the best player ever on a free, he wants to come then in the season leading up to it we go to shit.
Check the calendar, its 2020 not the 1970/80s, typical City in this era usually means lots of trophies and it will in the future.

I dont really follow french football but I am surprised that a french team could afford Messi, Neymar and Mbappe.
I get the feeling if City had those 3 ffp would be all over us and the press/media would be saying we are cooking the books ! surprised PSG have such a huge income in the french league, I dont know if PSG are accused of cooking the books as i say i dont follow french football.
Even some of the most famous clubs in Europe are broke ( barca ) yet PSG who that's been fair are basically in a 'little' league could afford these 3 superstars !

Last edited:
Anyone else hoping that on Jan 1st we put a pre-contract agreement in front of him if he signs it great, if not we know there will be nothing to see here and move onto something more tangible?

The way this season is going along with Covid, Messi could be the tipping point between a big difference in season card renewals.

Is this the equivalent of Eurovision style voting by Messi courting favour with PSG?

The three players he chose were the star attackers in the CL final, so that's a stretch.

PSG with those two and him would win the CL though, I'm sure of it. That's what he wants so maybe there's a chance for them.

The three players he chose were the star attackers in the CL final, so that's a stretch.

PSG with those two and him would win the CL though, I'm sure of it. That's what he wants so maybe there's a chance for them.
More chance of him winning it there then here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.