Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so much guess work on Twitter. No one has a clue what is happening. One journalist will say one thing then a minute later another will report that thing is not happening.
Watch Occupied Palestine's Balague video. He's got a lot of detail. What Messi thinks, the chronology of City's activities etc. Barcelona's price /stance is not yet known, or wasn't when the video was made

Messi is once in a lifetime. Jesus isn’t

And anyone else who doesn't suit, from one week to the next ?

This is exactly one of the points I was making, in my reservations about signing Messi; it becomes all about him.

It's not all about him, it's a team & we will regret it, if we base our 60 game season on two old fuckers in the centre of our attack, even if they are Aguero & Messi. One is often injured & the other is due an injury.

It would be a stupid gamble to stick Messi in a squad with 1, old striker in it, who has barely ever played a decent game in a team with Messi.

And anyone else who doesn't suit, from one week to the next ?

This is exactly one of the points I was making, in my reservations about signing Messi; it becomes all about him.

It's not all about him, it's a team & we will regret it, if we base our 60 game season on two old fuckers in the centre of our attack, even if they are Aguero & Messi. One is often injured & the other is due an injury.

It would be a stupid gamble to stick Messi in a squad with 1, old striker in it, who has barely ever played a decent game in a team with Messi.
Exactly. Messi is better than all of our players, doesn't mean we should be pimping them all out to Barca.

Going into the new season with Aguero as our sole striker means we will win fuck all. Wake up.

Depends how you look at it, Messi can easily play there as has Sterling in the past. If Jesus went I’m sure we’d get some sort of back up. Jesus is a decent back up but isn’t the answer.

That was hardly the ‘fastest feet ever’ more shite defending by Varane. It’s ludicrous to state Jesus has the fastest feet of any player he’s ever seen. Ronaldinho, Hazard, Zidane, Maradona, Messi, Rivaldo, both Ronaldos there’s a significant list of players with better feet than Jesus.

I would say he's right up there as regards quickness of feet personally.

Doesn't make him as good, but he's currently better than Hazard, as we saw clearly, just a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.