Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s city against the world and it shouldn’t be. Only because of the jealousy of our rivals has meant that we are public enemy number 1. It’s becoming dangerous to the point that the lives of our players are on the back burner

City spent millions rejuvenating East Manchester, spend lots of money and time working with the local community. Built the best training campus in the world. Gave over the campus to the NHS. Help build new house etc and used local companies.
Whilst the press/media ignore all this great work and fully supported to teams in red. One from Trafford who's statium is falling down, over run with rats and mice. The other red teams have the worst fans in Europe not just the 5 year bad for us all but the more recent coach attack. Plus hacking our computers. Their shirt sponsor 1.3 billion fine for money laundering. Buying up houses and then leaving them derelict. We dont break any transfer records we dont have the highest wage bill. YET City are the bad guys

City should be held up by the press/media as a shining example of how a football club should be run. Debt free and working with its communities to improve the area. A club that hasnt lost its roots infact its improving its roots and infrastructure of its City.

The way City are treated by our own press/media is a fucking scandal. To any journalist reading this ....just fucking do one you bunch of knobheads.

Ladies & gentlemen, I give you the one & only Gary "Ratboy" Neville: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/gary-neville-nonsense-football-stopped-covid-b438427.html

Utter ****.

Has football still not learnt anything from this pandemic and still has no self awareness? Thousands of businesses have had to shut during the pandemic to stop the spread, why should football be exempt? The PL has become too comfortable in playing fixtures again and arrogant in thinking the sport is immune.

Fucking hell!! Danny Mills on Sky suggesting that we were trying to do one over Everton by postponing the game so late and questioning how many players need Covid before a game is cancelled.

Absolute fucking whopper
Doesn't really surprise me that such a neutral establishment like sky sports would allow such a one eyed view on proceedings.
That is a shock.

City spent millions rejuvenating East Manchester, spend lots of money and time working with the local community. Built the best training campus in the world. Gave over the campus to the NHS. Help build new house etc and used local companies.
Whilst the press/media ignore all this great work and fully supported to teams in red. One from Trafford who's statium is falling down, over run with rats and mice. The other red teams have the worst fans in Europe not just the 5 year bad for us all but the more recent coach attack. Plus hacking our computers. Their shirt sponsor 1.3 billion fine for money laundering. Buying up houses and then leaving them derelict. We dont break any transfer records we dont have the highest wage bill. YET City are the bad guys

City should be held up by the press/media as a shining example of how a football club should be run. Debt free and working with its communities to improve the area. A club that hasnt lost its roots infact its improving its roots and infrastructure of its City.

The way City are treated by our own press/media is a fucking scandal. To any journalist reading this ....just fucking do one you bunch of knobheads.
Brown owners, non 'iiiiiiiiiistory boys..............

Lived in the same area as Neville for a number of years, Elton in Bury. I never came across him as I am a decade older but I am told that his family had a couple of local shops one being a newsagents, I can can vouch that everyone hated the miserable couple who ran that they were in to horses vile couple. A flower shop is also supposed to owned by his family and both he and chuckle 2 would hang around there, one of them was mentioned as being a nice boy but the other one a little horror, sounds about right.

Here's one for you, your at work so no tv and no internet as phone's not allowed so radio is your friend today.The game is on gmr so we have mike marnay, on 5 live its danny fuckwit mills and finally on 5 live it's old beanie horse with words of wisdom pierce. Wherz the nearest gas oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.