Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lived in the same area as Neville for a number of years, Elton in Bury. I never came across him as I am a decade older but I am told that his family had a couple of local shops one being a newsagents, I can can vouch that everyone hated the miserable couple who ran that they were in to horses vile couple. A flower shop is also supposed to owned by his family and both he and chuckle 2 would hang around there, one of them was mentioned as being a nice boy but the other one a little horror, sounds about right.

His dad was also arrested for indecent assault. Sounds like a lovely bloke..

Fucking hell!! Danny Mills on Sky suggesting that we were trying to do one over Everton by postponing the game so late and questioning how many players need Covid before a game is cancelled.

Absolute fucking whopper

Hope someone at city seen this and put in a complaint scandalous from sky sports letting him getting away with saying that.

There’s a caveat in the rule that says if an alternative date can’t be agreed then the club has to forfeit. That’s the card the desperate rags will try to play
Be interesting how that plays out we will be clear to play maybe as scheduled, however good chance the rags could well get infected with over and above what they already habitually carry, whereby if that happens available dates may cause this caveat to be invoked.

Neville appears to be arguing that City (with a Covid outbreak in the camp) should put all Everton players and their staff at risk by playing the match. And apparently Everton are reported to be "furious" the match was called off. So Everton would be happy to put their entire staff at risk of getting Covid, including Carol Ancelotti aged 61? Has football descended into a parallel universe?
TBF football has always been in a parallel universe ever since the Big money came into the game. Those at the top have no idea whT it is like to struggle financially

I see the master (click) baiters that call themselves journalists and teh twitterati have been out in droves since yesterday evening's postponement. Even the so-called People's Club acting like cunts if you compare and contrast the statements of Everton & Villa from when the latter's games against Newcastle was called off in similar circumstnaces.

Here's hoping that sense prevails and people eventually calm down and start acting with some decorum when it comes to the health and safety of others. (Yeah, I know, not much chance of that).

Stay safe and well folks and try not to get too worked up about thhese idiots.

The emotions we bring out in rival fanboy reporters is AMAZING. Even covid which is killing thousands brings the shite out from them. They need a reality check, this is unbelievable and quite rightly it is not making the main headlines because its absolute conspiracy stuff.

I guess if enough reporters cry about it they will investigate, when we're found (quite rightly) innocent they will then start on the cheat headlines and round and round we go, just like the buying youths, just like FFP, just like CAS.

It will only stop once Pep leaves (And we stop being a threat to the big club status)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.