The Michael Oliver Penalty Thread

stats on more officials are needed really, Premier League Stinks of corruption. I fear for fans whose Club go down, it could be the death of the game.
I would go beyond the stats. If managers are expected to speak to the press then so should referees. The fact they don't just tells me they have a lot to avoid. The number of offences where variability is the most obvious element could well be the basis of a simple question, "Michael, this was a penalty last week, but not this week. Has it anything at all to do with the colour of the shirt, and if not, why did Team X not get a pen when those red bastards from Anfield and The Swamp were awarded one?" And the second question? "Andy, why was that not a red card when you clearly saw a red card incident based on the sending from the field of play a hapless guy called Xhaka?"

I would go beyond the stats. If managers are expected to speak to the press then so should referees. The fact they don't just tells me they have a lot to avoid. The number of offences where variability is the most obvious element could well be the basis of a simple question, "Michael, this was a penalty last week, but not this week. Has it anything at all to do with the colour of the shirt, and if not, why did Team X not get a pen when those red bastards from Anfield and The Swamp were awarded one?" And the second question? "Andy, why was that not a red card when you clearly saw a red card incident based on the sending from the field of play a hapless guy called Xhaka?"
Hmmmm.... good luck with getting any member of the rag/dipper arse licking media to ask that one!

I dont recall Micheal Owen having a fanny wobble like he did after our Villa game, when the scum won a match after it finished. Reminds me of the media`s post game Balotelli trial after the parker foul.
That Balotelli incident still rankles with me. Redknapp Snr hadn’t see anything but that weasely little twat of a son brought it to his attention and got him to stir up the shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.