24 hr in Police Custody (Black Widow) MCFC policeman

johnnytapia

Always a cracking watch, but last night's was even more worthy of viewing due to the brilliant investigative work of Cambridgeshire Police, led by their City-mad Chief-Super. Last night's episode available on C4 catch-up, whilst 2nd episode on tonight at 9pm. Keep an eye out for his phone!

Watched the second part tonight, the chief-super had a bit of a manc twang to go with his phone!!
What an absolute nutter that woman was, was a good watch

Can you just buy wheelchairs or something? I guess you can. Got yourself into big trouble? Just turn up in next time in a wheel chair. I can't walk now! Oh no now I can't speak to you either!

Crazy.

Can you just buy wheelchairs or something? I guess you can. Got yourself into big trouble? Just turn up in next time in a wheel chair. I can't walk now! Oh no now I can't speak to you either!

Crazy.

Yeah I bought one on eBay for my Dad before he passed away

Unreal n her playing up n wasting valuable time with doctors angered me.Glad the first guy got his charge dropped.

Always a cracking watch, but last night's was even more worthy of viewing due to the brilliant investigative work of Cambridgeshire Police, led by their City-mad Chief-Super. Last night's episode available on C4 catch-up, whilst 2nd episode on tonight at 9pm. Keep an eye out for his phone!

Spotted that. Hope he sorts this tricky case. Always an excellent programme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.