Fixtures Calendar | Latest Update - Pg 28 (and Pg 1)

MAG

I have put together all our remaining fixtures and possible future FA Cup and CL dates in the calendar below ... have also added possible free mid-weeks and other slots available till the end of the season (like where other Champions League R16 games are going on, but we're free) ... I think we should be using the very first available ones for those already postponed games as later further games could get postponed due to FA Cup late stages or more Covid related postponements ...

Will update this here regularly till the end of season as and when our games get moved for COVID or clashes with cup dates etc. or when TV fixtures come out.

As of now we have Everton (A) postponed due to COVID and Southampton (H) postponed for clash with the League Cup Final in late April ...

PS. I still don't see the point of that stupid international fucking break right in the middle of it all ... when players will be plying (up to) three international games like it's been this season in previous breaks too (as opposed to normal two) within that week.

1610119077179.png

LATEST UPDATE BELOW: 24.05.2021

1621858557771.png

I have put together all our remaining fixtures and possible future FA Cup and CL dates in the calendar below ... have also added possible free mid-weeks and other slots available till the end of the season (like where other Champions League R16 games are going on, but we're free) ... I think we should be using the very first available ones for those already postponed games as later further games could get postponed due to FA Cup late stages or more Covid related postponements ...

Will update this here regularly till the end of season as and when our games get moved for COVID or clashes with cup dates etc. or when TV fixtures come out.

As of now we have Everton (A) postponed due to COVID and Southampton (H) postponed for clash with the League Cup Final in late April ...

PS. I still don't see the point of that stupid international fucking break right in the middle of it all ... when players will be plying (up to) three international games like it's been this season in previous breaks too (as opposed to normal two) within that week.

View attachment 7912

great work and thanks for putting this alltogether in one place.

so we have four clear free midweeks and two more if count those cl ones where we are free at least if they allow us to play then.

u r right we should play earliest as later more games can be postponed. cheers.

great work and thanks for putting this alltogether in one place.

so we have four clear free midweeks and two more if count those cl ones where we are free at least if they allow us to play then.

u r right we should play earliest as later more games can be postponed. cheers.

Agreed mate, I think last three available mid-weeks in April and May should be left alone for FA Cup Quarters, Semi and Final should we get there (and hopefully we do) ...

That means we even need to bring Saints game to earlier in the mid-week at the start of March ... and so use one of the CL16 midweek's for Everton.

I hope the club has a calendar just like this and know this and try and sort this sooner rather than later ... else, we'd end up having to play 4 games a week ... Sat - Tue - Thu - Sun kind ...

Assuming this is all correct it looks like there is room for 1 more postponement if you get to the Cup final. Anything beyond that will mean 2 midweek games in the same week. I would say those circumstances are incompatible with winning the league or CL. Its too much football to ask anyone to play.

Again assuming all of this is correct Spurs are screwed. We have 2 games to catch up on too, have no free week in early March due to Europa league games. If the Villa game is postponed on Wednesday we wouldn't have a free slot at all.

Walkovers are going to have to be introduced soon like in the rugby of this continues.

No international break until late March? Beautiful.

Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal away plus Spurs at home in the space of two weeks is gonna be a test.

No international break until late March? Beautiful.

Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal away plus Spurs at home in the space of two weeks is gonna be a test.

Everton Away isn't decided yet, that's why it's at the bottom as "Postponed Games" - those two fixtures need finding dates.

Seems most likely to be slotted in there no? Then two free spots in March in case any other games are postponed.

Yeah but those two are possible slots if UEFA would allow PL to schedule game ... so not even City's decision that, normally in the past they have objected as it takes away from their competition. So I have marked them two as Possible Slots but not really Free Midweeks as such ... let's see, if common sense prevails or their usual inefficiencies will continue even in this cramped up season.

Yeah but those two are possible slots if UEFA would allow PL to schedule game ... so not even City's decision that, normally in the past they have objected as it takes away from their competition. So I have marked them two as Possible Slots but not really Free Midweeks as such ... let's see, if common sense prevails or their usual inefficiencies will continue even in this cramped up season.
Didn’t realise that was a rule, but typical of UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.