Brighton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In trying to guess what Pep might do, I’d predict that everyone taken off in today’s match has a part to play in the starting 11 on Wednesday:

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Dias Zinchenko
Rodri
De Bruyne Gundogan
Sterling Jesus Foden​

This ... but instead of Jesus, Aguero in the middle ... and possibly Jesus on the left instead of Foden. The rest as you have lined them up. Although instead of Sterling it should be Bernardo but probably won't be ...

Ederson
Rodri
De Bruyne Gundogan
Sterling Aguero Jesus​

This ... but instead of Jesus, Aguero in the middle ... and possibly Jesus on the left instead of Foden. The rest as you have lined them up. Although instead of Sterling it should be Bernardo but probably won't be ...

Ederson
Rodri
De Bruyne Gundogan
Sterling Aguero Jesus​
Sergio has to isolate so isn’t available for next 2 games, regardless of negative tests.

Sergio has to isolate so isn’t available for next 2 games, regardless of negative tests.
No he doesn't ... if he tests negative next test, he comes back in ... elite sports - different rules, not like you or me ... as they're tested every second day or whenever needed ... two negatives within 48 hrs means they can come back ... otherwise if that was the case then when some players were tested positive all the rest of the squad would have to self-isolate with them ... that 10 days is only if that player himself tests positive ... aguero has had last two-three negative tests in a row, just because he had contact with that person who has now recently tested positive and now aguero needs to get two negative in 48 hours (one is already negative for him since)

Same team that played vs Chelsea if possible. Rather see Gundogan and De Bruyne upfront over Jesus atm. Important game tho keep the momentum going
Jesus needs to get some minutes, he should play to get back his momentum. I would rather see Jesus first half and if Aguero is available he replaces him in the second half

Oliver and dean involved in this 1. I am sure the refs will be fair and impartial.
With the linesman Bennet who always screws us over.
Be a tough game this, Brighton are a decent side who just lack goals. Just hope we can take our chances

No he doesn't ... if he tests negative next test, he comes back in ... elite sports - different rules, not like you or me ... as they're tested every second day or whenever needed ... two negatives within 48 hrs means they can come back ... otherwise if that was the case then when some players were tested positive all the rest of the squad would have to self-isolate with them ... that 10 days is only if that player himself tests positive ... aguero has had last two-three negative tests in a row, just because he had contact with that person who has now recently tested positive and now aguero needs to get two negative in 48 hours (one is already negative for him since)
I hope you’re right, wouldn't surprise me if Sky were wrong, lol.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Gundog
Kdb
Bernardo
Sterling
Foden
Jesus

This will be the team, exactly this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.