Brighton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus didn't show much against Birmingham. Hope we see something similar with Chelski and the Rags away, keep some good momentum going.
Whilst I agree about Jesus (he should’ve had 2 assist yesterday instead of taking on the shot) looking a bit hot and cold yesterday, he has to start vs Brighton

No disrespect to Brighton whatsoever but these are the games where you’d expect him to play himself back in to form and maybe score 1/2 goals.

I’ve loved seeing Kev as a false 9 as he’s got the engine to still affect things in midfield and attack but Gabby gets the nod in this one for me

Is Torres back for this one?

I'm doubtful Foden will still start this match having played 90 against Birmingham.
Foden is young and still has the energy so I believe he can start

Torres is recovering from a second COVID infection but luckily without any symptoms so he might start as well

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Gundogan
Rodri
Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez
Jesus

KDB/Bernardo false 9 . Jesus LW Mahrez RW.

Would have been an ideal game for ake, laporte , Aguero to start but unfortunately no one is available.

Foden is young and still has the energy so I believe he can start

Torres is recovering from a second COVID infection but luckily without any symptoms so he might start as well
Apparently returned to training on Saturday along with Eddie.

It does but we have had a lot worse, there was only about 6 hours difference between our kick off times. It’s their own fault it went to extra time
Sorry I got it into my head we were playing Tuesday. I still think we are better able to handle fitness issues but l am pissed off with the over saturated coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.