Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking in Portuguese, he said: 'The truth is that they paid me but I did not work. In truth, they tricked us because I do not speak English. They did arrange for me to take a course in scouting. I went to the classroom on two occasions, to appear there at the course. It was inside Manchester City.'

So what’s the story exactly? We paid him to attend the courses and he did but then he chose to stop? What’s the scandal here sorry?
If we ‘tricked him’ then surely we’d make him work bit not pay him?

Yea any papers covering why Giggs signed for Utd on his 16th birthday after being on City books for ages ? Or Jap Stamp said he was tapped up in a hotel ?
Or how camel mouth forget his drugs rest ?..

I could go on and on and on

Mind you we dodged a bullet with family man etc ;)
Giggs signed for the rags because while City were dealing with his dad, the rags bought and had a full kitchen fitted for his mum and that swung the signing of Ryan Wilson of Swinton. All parts United s rich istree

Giggs signed for the rags because while City were dealing with his dad, the rags bought and had a full kitchen fitted for his mum and that swung the signing of Ryan Wilson of Swinton. All parts United s rich istree
They’re some family, that mob. Pure dingles

Can't believe what I've just seen.

Switched over to see the first 5 minutes of that Transfer Show on Sky and they are talking about Pogba and should he now stay at the rags due to his "good" form(WTF!)

One of the blokes then said whenever he's seen Pogba play for Utd on TV he's always been impressed with his work rate and attitude. I shit you not
Still trying to justify the obscene amount they paid for him..emporers new clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.