Brighton (h) post-match thread

I can't recall the last match when so many passes went astray putting us back on the defensive and nearly all players were guilty. The middle part of the second half had me worried that we were going to throw away at least two points.
Does any one have successful pass stats although the one stat that matters is another 3 points in the bag.
That was fatigue, I’m sure mate. I’m not worried in the slightest.

Tired legs, great three points especially with the Tottenham game. Even though we’ve done really well lately, we have to remember it’s still a very odd season and they’ll be lots more weird results.

Definitely, take nothing for granted. I thought it was going to be one of those nights with the way Brighton were defending and how they came back in the second half. Big three points and now move onto Palace.

I’m not convinced that will be the answer and I suspect that’s why Pep is pushing the false 9 approach and trying them all there.

I think he's just making do at the minute

A fit and sharp Aguero would of had 2 or 3 last night.

Jesus and Mahrez shouldn't be anywhere near the team for me, Jesus I suppose can have his his uses with pressing etc but he's just so non threatening in the box.

Mahrez is a black hole for our attacking play.

Maybe there should be,after all a fixed team can build confidence and momentum and that leads to consistency and success.

Just look at the Rags,they have stumbled on a best 11 formation that has seen them over achieve.
But their best player, the referee, changes every week, even if the decisions don't. They're always consistent - in their favour.

Thing is with Raz, he always goes top bins which to me, is always risky
That’s what I found so ridiculous last night. Apart from the fact he shouldn’t be anywhere near them, given he’s skied them before and hit the bar from not a huge amount of pens taken. Surely you’d think I’ll pick a corner with this one so the keeper has to at least make a save. To try and lift it again just seemed crazy and once again exposed an amazingly poor technique considering the level he plays at and what he’s achieved so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.