Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said yesterday, it simply happens too often for it to be a coincidence.
I’ve just ranted in our lads work WhatsApp group and I’ve not even had anyone disagree. Sent the last few images on these pages and the Forest fan in there said it must be bitter Utd fans who are writing these articles.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet.
'Why Klopp is a decade ahead of the game'

That does say decade doesn't it?
Two trophies in 5 years at the tramps?

This must mean pep is into the next century yeah? 100 points, domestic clean sweep, the odd trophy in 7 or 8?

Can't stop laughing at the buttering up of this goofy fucker.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet.
'Why Klopp is a decade ahead of the game'

That does say decade doesn't it?
Two trophies in 5 years at the tramps?

This must mean pep is into the next century yeah? 100 points, domestic clean sweep, the odd trophy in 7 or 8?

Can't stop laughing at the buttering up of this goofy fucker.
Hahahaha that is one of the worst things Ive ever read, complete with obligatory snide dig at Pep and no comparison of their respective achievements. Dearie me

I’m calling it now so we can all look back at this post.

If we build an unassailable lead at the top of the league, the media will start calling en masse for the season to be postponed.

I guaren-fucking-tee it right here and now.

Ignore the precedent of last season. The narrative will quickly change overnight to ‘why are we playing football when people are dying’.

Clear as fucking day, this will happen.
A draw between the two evil empires on Sunday, followed by a win for us v Palace, will see us leading on ppg. The PL only have 2 options with Covid increasing... carry on regardless or cancel. They can’t have a break like last season, because of the Euros.

Newcastle had a break out in their camp and they don’t score.
Celebrating goals isn’t the problem.

Its what they or staff get up to off the pitch that causes it. Some of their own fault and rightfully shamed like I would to my mates, but mainly because its a global virus that stopped global economies that no one knows how to control.

Blaming celebrating footballers right now is the same attitude they had about footballers not donating their wages. Its tired, built on bigotry and jealousy. Glad thats not how I live my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.