Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been laid up for over a month pal, c'mon;)

We have been holding our financial results for two months now, assume that has some major reasoning behind it.
I missed the fact that the accounts weren't published, I can't remember off hand but would they have been up until April 1st?

Alf will be key for us if we are interested. I watched a video on YouTube with him talking about Erlings future and he was asked about the premier league and he said that he loved the prem with 3 ‘Super’ clubs and said it’s a possibility in the future. He also said they would be looking for a team who NEEDED Erling not just wanted him. With our striker shortage it’s pretty obvious hopefully to him that we need him and he has a slot there to fit right in as our number 9.

Alf will be key for us if we are interested. I watched a video on YouTube with him talking about Erlings future and he was asked about the premier league and he said that he loved the prem with 3 ‘Super’ clubs and said it’s a possibility in the future. He also said they would be looking for a team who NEEDED Erling not just wanted him. With our striker shortage it’s pretty obvious hopefully to him that we need him and he has a slot there to fit right in as our number 9.

It just makes too much sense especially considering the connection the player and his father have to the club. We need him but we also have a top sporting project and an elite supporting cast for him to be the best striker he can be. I don't think there is a club in world football that could offer him everything we do.

It just makes too much sense especially considering the connection the player and his father have to the club. We need him but we also have a top sporting project and an elite supporting cast for him to be the best striker he can be. I don't think there is a club in world football that could offer him everything we do.
Plus as someone posted earlier, we don’t have a designated penalty taker. He could easy get 30. If he scores at a similar rate to Aguero, minus injuries, plus penalties, he’d dominate.

He actually reminds me of Edin?

Obviously much quicker, but I'm cool with the comparison.

Don't know what Haaland's work ethic is like, as Dzeko was known to take it easy on occasion.
He is kinda like Edin. Clunky ball control. But with a highly underrated football intelligence. Thus, He's not a perfect fit, but he is good enough to make it work.

Plus as someone posted earlier, we don’t have a designated penalty taker. He could easy get 30. If he scores at a similar rate to Aguero, minus injuries, plus penalties, he’d dominate.

I don't want to view this potential transfer with blue tinted specs, but I can't see Haaland anywhere but City. It's the perfect destination for him. Madrid and Barca are struggling, they need to rebuild their entire team. We've got a settled side, but full of top class players that haven't hit their prime. If Alf's interview was correct, I'd genuinely be flabbergasted if he didn't sign for us.

I don't want to view this potential transfer with blue tinted specs, but I can't see Haaland anywhere but City. It's the perfect destination for him. Madrid and Barca are struggling, they need to rebuild their entire team. We've got a settled side, but full of top class players that haven't hit their prime. If Alf's interview was correct, I'd genuinely be flabbergasted if he didn't sign for us.
Madrid can afford to spend big on someone like a Haaland or Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.