Liverpool vs United - what result suits us best?

It’s not even a top of the table clash, why aren’t Sky dedicating time to why Leicester can be premier league champions who now sit in 2nd? Leicester that club who have spent a fraction of what the rags have but have a premier league title to show for it in the last 5 years.

0-0 will do for me and maybe a coach shaped asteroid hitting Anfield would be poetic justice.
Be careful what you wish for - the bombing of Old Trafford by Uwe Rosler’s grandad was the start of a power shift in Manchester...:)

0-0, drab, niggly, teeth gnashing, couple of reds-player brawl (for a nice covid story).

These rag fuckers need putting back in their gobshite arrogant boxes the vile twats.

A scouse win means fuck all to us if we win our games, anything that gives the rags momentum, reporters a hard on and ref excuses to help them needs crushing every week.

A draw prefered but what suits us best is a rags loss if we don't see a draw, those spawny cunts need to drop points and slip down the league

Draw
United win
Liverpool win
... in that order. I don’t think United have it in them to mount a title challenge so Liverpool winning would be the worst option for me. If you finish ahead of them, you’ll win the league.
However, if I saw United as a genuine threat, I’d want them beat.
The biggest oddball blues I’ve encountered over the last few years are those saying they hated Liverpool more than United. There’s simply no comparison, I care not jot about the scouse or Leeds or anyone else, I only hate United.
I was with you until the last sentence, how can you not hate supporters who smash up our team and supporter coaches, who boo our every touch of the ball straight after we observed their Hillsborough minute silence, who’s club hacked our youth system database, who’s ex star spits in a 14 year old girl’s face and still retain a pundit role on tv, who accuse us of cheating (oh the irony!) and breaking human rights with no evidence or basis and are just thoroughly reprehensible and vile to us?

These rag fuckers need putting back in their gobshite arrogant boxes the vile twats.

A scouse win means fuck all to us if we win our games, anything that gives the rags momentum, reporters a hard on and ref excuses to help them needs crushing every week.

A draw prefered but what suits us best is a rags loss if we don't see a draw, those spawny cunts need to drop points and slip down the league
Agree with all of this. They need taking down a peg or two the mouthy fucks. Non stop spouting shite for weeks now especially in the last week. I though us schooling them at the swamp would of done that too them but they have seemed to forget about it.
I genuinely hope Liverpool win 7-0 and batter the cunts.

Firmino has selected the Rags as their main title rivals. Bit arrogant considering they could finish the day 6 points off the top in 4th place

Leicester’s win over Southampton has ruined the “Top Two” narrative for Sky Sports .
43531ce703d3a48c58de91cc9e639c0b.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.