Liverpool vs United - what result suits us best?

I was with you until the last sentence, how can you not hate supporters who smash up our team and supporter coaches, who boo our every touch of the ball straight after we observed their Hillsborough minute silence, who’s club hacked our youth system database, who’s ex star spits in a 14 year old girl’s face and still retain a pundit role on tv, who accuse us of cheating (oh the irony!) and breaking human rights with no evidence or basis and are just thoroughly reprehensible and vile to us?
We've had plenty of incidents with fans of other clubs, remember Milwall bringing a huge mob intent on causing mayhem in the 90's or Boro attacking aul fellas in the main stand (or was that Coventry?) You could go on and on, doesn't stop that our rivals are united, and only that club for me.

We've had plenty of incidents with fans of other clubs, remember Milwall bringing a huge mob intent on causing mayhem in the 90's or Boro attacking aul fellas in the main stand (or was that Coventry?) You could go on and on, doesn't stop that our rivals are united, and only that club for me.
coventry mate

I'm comfortable with every result today. A draw probably suits us best, if Liverpool win it might shut one or two United supporters up who appear to have emerged from underneath their rocks in recent weeks and judging by how prickly Klopp has been recently, if United win there is every chance he could have a meltdown. So all good as far as I'm concerned.

I was with you until the last sentence, how can you not hate supporters who smash up our team and supporter coaches, who boo our every touch of the ball straight after we observed their Hillsborough minute silence, who’s club hacked our youth system database, who’s ex star spits in a 14 year old girl’s face and still retain a pundit role on tv, who accuse us of cheating (oh the irony!) and breaking human rights with no evidence or basis and are just thoroughly reprehensible and vile to us?
Hard to argue with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.