Celtic thread 2020/21

Eddie Howe would be the wrong choice. Celtic have trouble scoring enough goals in 90 minutes, they'll be screwed with the 50 minutes remaining after Howe's time wasting tactics.

Seems to be a WhatsApp rumour that's doing the rounds. Eddie Howe seems to be the main name in the frame. Whether they can attract him is another issue, but I guess we don't have long to wait to see if this latest rumour is true.

Whoever comes in has a big job, that's for sure.
Odds on him getting the hot seat have gone really short into 4/9, like I said no idea if it will happen.

I type this from the south of France where I have changed my name to Monsier De Sad. Fitting in nicely, although the rope of onions is playing havoc with my skin, the berry is covering my glorious hair and the bikes brakes are fucked.

Back home there are rumours of Howe and many many more, who the ITK crowd are punting as the next manager. A statement about Desmonds spawn saving the day and other such shite.

Its all bollocks I'm afraid.

Anyway mon amis, I have a coffee date with an old member of the French Resistance, to pick up tips on how to derail trains.

Au revoir.

I type this from the south of France where I have changed my name to Monsier De Sad. Fitting in nicely, although the rope of onions is playing havoc with my skin, the berry is covering my glorious hair and the bikes brakes are fucked.

Back home there are rumours of Howe and many many more, who the ITK crowd are punting as the next manager. A statement about Desmonds spawn saving the day and other such shite.

Its all bollocks I'm afraid.

Anyway mon amis, I have a coffee date with an old member of the French Resistance, to pick up tips on how to derail trains.

Au revoir.
I thought you'd be sat in front of the telly, rosary beads in hand, saying a decade or two for Motherwell, and also praying to St Jude.

1-0 to Motherwell (33 long minutes to go) , in the unlikely event that you hadn't heard the latest score.

I thought you'd be sat in front of the telly, rosary beads in hand, saying a decade or two for Motherwell, and also praying to St Jude.

1-0 to Motherwell (33 long minutes to go) , in the unlikely event that you hadn't heard the latest score.
Being an athiest, I'm more likely to pray to Foghorn Leghorn. I've already tried praying to Phil too. Nada.

2 points dropped. Who scored their penalty? :)

Its back on, come on. :)
Sorry MP; but I guess it was a big ask, wanting Motherwell to keep them out. 1-1, and I'm guessing Rangers will get a winner in the final 11+ minutes.
Never in doubt and with Pep coming north to help us out, I predict not only the 10 but next years CL.

2 points dropped. Who scored their penalty? :)

Its back on, come on. :)

Never in doubt and with Pep coming north to help us out, I predict not only the 10 but next years CL.
They actually (shock, horror) didn’t get a penalty. Some fella called Itten scored for them.

Will you accept a swap; the ginge for the bald fraud?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.