Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much a I would like to see a meltdown from the press. I am worried about our squad getting affected and especially KDB. I don't think we need Messi, he is going to affect the squad and the harmony we have will be lost.

No player would get affected playing with the worlds best.

KDB would absolutely fucking love it.

He makes a valid point. If there's no board in place by the end of the season it's almost impossible to see Messi staying there. He'll be out of contract and how can he re-sign with Barcelona if he doesn't even know who will be running the club.

As much a I would like to see a meltdown from the press. I am worried about our squad getting affected and especially KDB. I don't think we need Messi, he is going to affect the squad and the harmony we have will be lost.

Why do you think that he'll damage the squad harmony?

I'm not concerned about that personally. Pep has a strict approach to egos, notably from when he took on Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho and Deco. If Messi wants to play under Pep then he'll know what he's signing up for.

Secondly, players like Frenkie De Jong have mentioned that they prioritised a move to Barcelona to have the opportunity to play with Messi. City players will likely be equally excited by the opportunity to train and play with him.

All this talking shit of cule and cules. WTF?

I‘m convinced it’s a misprint for one of the following:

CUL: French for arsehole or idiot, or
COULIS: Pretentious sticky shite overpaid chefs put on top of a pudding, or
CUE: A stick with a point at one end and a slap-head at the other, or
COWELL: Smug cnut on TV with trousers up to his man tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.