United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rather odd how always win against the weaker teams but are so bad against the top 6 sides.

A genuine concern in a title race would be how it seems like they can always shithouse their way to a win against the weaker sides. Fortunately at this point I trust City not to drop points in those games either.

Should we be worried, the scouse Nostradamus has spoken!

Should we be worried, the scouse Nostradamus has spoken!

I don’t think so.

Fulham should have won that game.

When do we start taking these scum serious for the title?
Have they the most points in the league in the last year, did i see recently? or since the portuguese rat was signed maybe?
With the luck they've had recently (penalties, goals when ball goes out of play etc), lack of injuries to key players, and the way they've grinded out wins, i think its nearly time we took them serious.
They'll win their next game at home to Sheff U, and then are away to Arsenal. Very winnable considering how Aarsenal have been this season. After that City are into a run of more difficult games and could drop points.

Haha. Do your self a favour stop worrying

I’m not sure which is more funny... granny shaggers prediction of rags winning the league this season.... or his hair”style” :-0

Fuck these cunts,
I’ll only be worried about them when it’s mathematically impossible to catch them.

sure they can bully their way to a victory or two against the lowest teams, good job well done.
Don’t forget they didn’t qualify from their CL group because they shit the bed, we pushed them back in their box in the cup. They aren’t a good side.

The only real concern I have is pigmol do the dirty work for them, they’ve obviously abandoned liverpool this year and early evidence seems to suggest they’re backing these idiots.

I actually hope these clowns continue their little winning run for a few more games, now Liverpool are imploding. It would be nice for their legions of daft fans to get giddy about winning the title for a bit before we show them who the fucking daddies in this town are. Again.
Hope so,the arrogant fucktards have predictably emerged from every gutter recently.They need putting back in their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.