Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

Thanks for that. Didn’t know Ian but always thought he looked familiar. After that now I know why, my gran lived for years In the ground floor flat he said he lived above on colshaw close. I used to deliver milk to Chelsea ave when I was a kid and grew up just round the corner to his other place off Turks rd. Been many years since I saw my old stomping ground, happy memories.

Gotta love Cheesy, really missed his matchday vlogs and being Bury born and bred and playing for them as a kid this was lovely to see. The irony of being able to watch a club that went bump only months ago and not being able to watch City...

missing trophies at bury ??

plus
something dodgy going on ? why on earth did city pay £750.000 for the old FA cup when bury had 2 valued at £48.000

Very strange, or badly researched article. The cup we bought covers the period Bury won it, even so Bury never got to keep it they loaned it for the years they were holders?

Sheikh Mansour bought it off David Gold who had owned it since 2005. Gold sold it for 340k more than he paid

Very strange, or badly researched article. The cup we bought covers the period Bury won it, even so Bury never got to keep it they loaned it for the years they were holders?

Sheikh Mansour bought it off David Gold who had owned it since 2005. Gold sold it for 340k more than he paid

maybe we should have another good luck at it ?? would not trust Gold or his mate Sullivan

the manchester evening news article did not state they was the real fa cups or replica's ?
but at £48.000 its way over the market value for 2 replica's cups ? the silver value if they are solid 925 would be £5 to £6 grand at the most

That would be for the dildo inside.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.