Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Merson: Liverpool response can confirm greatness'

I mean what the fuck is that headline? What is it?

They haven't scored in 4 or 5 games, look dead on their feet, have zero confidence yet these cunts at sky sports turn it all on it's head and come out with this fuckin tripe.

I'm sure when we had our iffy start to the season sky sports was saying pep was finished.

Doesn't surprise me one iota.
Merson is there for comedy value only. It’s the reason he was kept on but the other 3 were fucked off. They all chatted shite, not to the same extent as Merson but he is good for being laughed at. I don’t think even the bosses at Sky take him seriously, you won’t see him on Monday night football or anything like that. Nothing he says will ever wind me up because he quite literally is there as a joke.

'Merson: Liverpool response can confirm greatness'

I mean what the fuck is that headline? What is it?

They haven't scored in 4 or 5 games, look dead on their feet, have zero confidence yet these cunts at sky sports turn it all on it's head and come out with this fuckin tripe.

I'm sure when we had our iffy start to the season sky sports was saying pep was finished.

Doesn't surprise me one iota.

They released several articles saying we were finished and Pep had lost it.

Merson is there for comedy value only. It’s the reason he was kept on but the other 3 were fucked off. They all chatted shite, not to the same extent as Merson but he is good for being laughed at. I don’t think even the bosses at Sky take him seriously, you won’t see him on Monday night football or anything like that. Nothing he says will ever wind me up because he quite literally is there as a joke.

Yeah, I’ve never taken anything he says seriously. He’s said that much shit that’s came back to bite him.

Totally correct

I am really surprised that Sky haven't asked him to wear a clowns costume every time he is telling his new jokes

What a fucking disgrace the BBC are. Football Focus did a piece on the match and even interviewed someone saying how hard the club have been, how the tv fee will help but it’s a real shame they can’t have people in. Not a single fucking mention of the virtual tickets.

Arseholes.
Joke of an organisation. Could’ve publicised the virtual tickets and got Cheltenham a nice few extra £.

Two days on and Martin Samuel is still keeping the story alive around City's perfectly legitimate first goal against Villa. Let it go Martin unless your going to focus on how ridiculous it is that Mings didn't understand the rules of a job he is probably paid very handsomely to do
Jeff stelling villa game" city gifted the points by a law that that nobody new about " Merson backs him up and says utd now favourites for the league now KDB is injured sky's finest !

Jeff stelling villa game" city gifted the points by a law that that nobody new about " Merson backs him up and says utd now favourites for the league now KDB is injured sky's finest !
Saw that, what a bunch of clowns.
Funny nobody knew about the rule, yet Harry Kane got a penalty in exactly the same circumstances.
Funnily enough that hardly got a mention, maybe if it did these tits would have known the rule.
I’d be more worried if they tipped us for the league cos they know fuck all about football, too busy brown nosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.