West Brom (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take a 1-0 win if you offered it to me now, but it would be good to start racking up a few goals if possible. West Brom have the worst defence in the country by a distance and we've got a good record against Allardyce sides.

Jesus, Sterling, Torres could all do with a goal or two to get their confidence going and a bit of form back.

Tonight hopefully was a wake up call not to be complacent and get games won early. Our forwards need a kick up the arse big time they’ve put in shit performances so far. 13 league goals between Jesus Mahrez Sterling Torres isn’t good enough.

A rested 11 ready to go ......we will create the chances and end up clear winners ..... got to make up for the home draw

---------------------Ederson------------------
Cancelo--------Stones--------Dias--------Zinch
------------------------Rodri-----------------------
---------------Bernie----------Gundo-------------
Sterling--------------Jesus---------------Foden

1-3 to City

You would feel that this has to be the team against a side like WBA.

You would feel that this has to be the team against a side like WBA.

People won't like it but I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Mendy another chance because he's over 6ft, handy at defensive headers and West Brom are likely going to be aiming for set pieces to score goals.

Mahrez might also get a second game in a row, I feel like Pep's got form for giving fringe players more than 1 game when they get rotated in, but I hope not.

People won't like it but I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Mendy another chance because he's over 6ft, handy at defensive headers and West Brom are likely going to be aiming for set pieces to score goals.

Mahrez might also get a second game in a row, I feel like Pep's got form for giving fringe players more than 1 game when they get rotated in, but I hope not.

That's true. I think it's a game that would suit Mendy more than Mahrez to be honest as Mahrez never seems at his best against very defensive set-ups and we need all the creativity we can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.