Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Another thing tonight how the fuck was the thrower able to waste so much time on the throws even taking the piss with the towel, I thought each ball was sanitised & ready to use yet he kept using a towell wiped on many balls

Why was the game stopped when there player was injured off the pitch yet Torres kicked in the chest albeit soft was down yet play on?

Little things yet collectively over 90 mins the time wasting is killing the game
He also gained an additional 10 yards on the throw ins taking a run up

False reporting since in reality the sub is a first team player and replacing an academy player

These people make a good wage on the back of the amount of money in football and then complain!!
Lineker was the 1st to mention money as soon as they come on air its a fucking disgrace every fuck8ng week its as if no other club spends money

Except that two of them never really played full back.

Book played as a sweeper behind the defensive line. Pardoe largely played as a midfield ‘spoiler’ dropping back into defence when needed.
They both played as pretty orthodox full backs most of the time. I thought Book only really played as sweeper on any regular basis in the season we first came up.

Another thing I noticed with these long thrown ins there were a few times the chap handing him a towel met him a few yards further up field. (within a dangerous position) not only that he then proceeded to take a run up gaining more yardage not once did the ref pull him back for it, good on Pep for pulling him up for it and standing his ground as to where the thrown in should have been taken from, bbc just laughed it off as pep/we were worried about it, I saw it as that was there only way into the game and the officials let them get away with it

To be fair, if VAR had been used today we might have had 2 penalties and their goal may have been ruled out for a foul on Laporte.
Maybe. The referee was probably at fault for those incidents. VAR can be useful. My gripe is with VAR stupidity in attempting to measure offside. A task the linesman accomplished efficiently, correctly and without delay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.