Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper to blame for last 2 goals but as usual is blameless according to the BBC. Neville only saying that Allison has moved to a different level than Ederson, despite the stats and goals conceded saying otherwise.

More worrying for Liverpool is their key players are hitting 30 so looks like a rebuild is required.
Thankfully they still have 80% of the Coutinho money to rebuild with.

Last edited:
Keeper to blame for last 2 goals but as usual is blameless according to the BBC. Neville only saying that Allison has moved to a different level than Ederson, despite the stats and goals conceded saying otherwise.

More worrying for Liverpool is their key players are hitting 30 so looks like a rebuild is required.

Yes with no money too, unless they force through that super league.

I feel now Klopp is in a lonely place.
Firstly his team looks devoid of clues of how to win a game.
Gone as the swagger and even the bullying of the opposition with high press and 100 mph football.

Secondly, he is realising by the day that the "beloved media" have dropped the dippers and quickly gone running back to the rags.
He is so used to having smoke blown up his arse that i fear for his welfare at this desertion.
Plaudits i can understand for them winning the league, but FFS they were getting them for coming runners up to the treble winners the season before.
It put them on a false and brittle pedestal and they are now hurtling back to earth big time.
The players now look like they are from a bygone era, with their shiny white veneers they had implanted for their title winning photos looking very sad and dated.

Can i pity them and their fall from grace/the perch?
Can i fuck cos they are still horrible vile dippers managed by a scruffy tobacco stained toothy psycho **** who hopefully will soon be getting the same taxi Sane took back to the "fatherland"

Who would have thought a fans forum could be so educational.
Not actually correct though. A tenter is a machine used in the textile industry. The fabric is placed on the tenter hooks and stretched to its maximum width, then dried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.