Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio is Messi's best friend. Messi wants to play with Sergio. City are a club with no 'istry, no tradition. Barcelona are loaded with both 'istry and tradition. So Sergio will obviously jump at the chance to link up with his pal in Barcelona rather than expect Leo to join a duff club in a duff city like Manchester. Thanks to the press for explaining it so clearly.
To be fair I could see Aguero going to Barca if Messi decides to stay there. If Messi does leave then i think we are the most likely to sign him.

To be fair I could see Aguero going to Barca if Messi decides to stay there. If Messi does leave then i think we are the most likely to sign him.

Won't worry about Aguero moving to Barcelona.

Not till i see Messi drop the 10 from his Instagram.

Absolutely crazy that Barcelona did not sell Messi last summer. Bartomeu basically wanted to burn the club down on his way out. Holt shit. They should have been begging city to take Messi

Good for Barca that FFP doesn’t count for them
If the figures quoted by Swiss Ramble are anything like accurate FFP really does belong in some kind of alternative universe dreamt up by UEFA but which has no connection with the real world. The 395 million euros to be repaid in the next year really does exist though and Barcelona could find themselves in a Leeds scenario, in which players have to leave to ease the wage bill and even more painful sacrifices have to be made. It is ever more astonishing that they didn't agree a deal with City for Messi (Garcia going the other way) but they face a very, very difficult year and , very likely FFP difficulties the year after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.