West Brom (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see Sterling and Bernardo starting and, as he played the full game today, Foden on the bench.

I can never guess the starting team as mine are always incorrect.

City win though. :)
While I wouldn’t put it past pep, leaving foden on the bench would be the worst possible decision he could make.

Yes we’ve got a lot of games coming up but he’s in the form of his life and would play 7 times a week if he could.

Undroppable.

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko

Rodri
Gundogan
Foden

Bernardo
Jesus
Sterling

The only possible change would be Torres/Jesus but don’t particularly think Torres warrants a start after the Cheltenham game and the minimum Jesus gives you is 100% effort, even if he doesn’t score.

2-0 city with foden on the scoresheet

Sadly Torres was unable to beat a L2 full back. No way that Dinho should play so soon when Rodri is available. I expect a very hard & gritty performance from both teams. Another 0-1 hopefully like the Doyle & Watson masterclass in the snow from the mid-70s.
Orange ball joe royle scuffed winner. I was there bloody freezing night

Ffs, which numpty journo asked him that question?

They always do, set up to fail ... now that the team of the century isn't all that, they need to shift their focus and throw all these kinds at Pep so anything short of a quadruple is seen as a failure ...

I bet if we do the domestic treble again, they'd say it's still not as good as the one last time as that one included the Community Shield as well ... you can never win with them.

Last edited:
They always do, set up to fail ... now that the team of the century isn't all that, they need to shift their focus and throw all these kinds at Pep so anything short of a quadruple is seen as a failure ...

I bet if we do the domestic treble again, they'd say it's still not as good as the one last time as that one included the Community Shield as well ... you can never win with them.
They’d just focus on missing the European again, of course.

****************************************Edi****************************************

***********************Kylinho Johninho Ruby Zincho**********************
**************************************Ferna**************************************

*****************Canc***********************************Phil********************

***********Raz***************Gabby***************Ferran*********************

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.