#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes on drugs im sure of it. this aint the same player i witnessed this season and last. matter fact, this is the best spell hes had since hes arrived at the club. i mean like wtf. the turn, the passing.

I cant praise him enough,to completely reinvent himself and find the form of his Dortmund days,if not better.......is incredible.

Right now,i don't think there is a better CDM in the league.

hes on drugs im sure of it. this aint the same player i witnessed this season and last. matter fact, this is the best spell hes had since hes arrived at the club. i mean like wtf. the turn, the passing.

Absolutely - Something is very different with the player I agree. Has looked world class

So many moments tonight where he's been brilliant...the little ball control 3 yards from his own goal and mugging off the striker under real pressure, the goals, the passes, the absolute tekkers he is showing. Man is full of confidence and up their with peak kev for me honestly right this moment. He's mentally gotten over his long arduous injuries...this is the result.

Fair enough he was lacking for long spells at a time previously, but this new found confidence, and this system clearly is a dream come true for him.

...Monster of a player right now.

Last edited:
Hope all the people who slagged him off at the beginning of this thread are choking on their cornflakes right now. They may be a bit more patient in slagging players off in future.
No,he was shocking for a long while,stealing a living.

The criticism was deserved,just as the praise is now.

He’s playing two steps quicker than he had been doing in previous seasons. I’m guessing its mainly due to the consistency of his game time now Silva has left. He’s absolutely magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.